What's new

Frank Shaving Pur-Tech Question

I recently received a Pur-Tech brush and love the feel and look. BUT I can't get a good lather with it no matter what I do.

Anybody familiar with this brush that can offer up some hints/tips to make it work?

Thanks

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Why don't you PM Frank and ask him yourself? Oh, yeah, that's right...........

I recently received a Pur-Tech brush and love the feel and look. BUT I can't get a good lather with it no matter what I do.

Anybody familiar with this brush that can offer up some hints/tips to make it work?

Thanks

* Can you describe your lathering method?
I have two in 26mm and have never had any issues. You may not be loading enough soap or adding enough water.

I have last years FS synth and like Celestino never had any problems. I will add though it does for some reason prefer Arko soap to anything eles. I find that a good soak with a little flick and then with a slight more pressure, rub the stick as normal but for a tad longer and then lather onto the face. A rich a creamy lather is had.

Should have mentioned the technique. I face lather exclusively and am using Spencer & Devon Sagebrush SC. I've never had a problem with the S&D lathering with any other brush till now.

Thanks

I have it and i am very satisfied
Was a "good" one or a "defective" ?
I ask because i have seen some with a different colour in the base of the knot and low priced.

I have a 28mm beast and i love it. It is my first synthetic and I find it to be my most versatile brush. Bowl or face lather, hard soap or croaps,works well in all situations. I tend to need to use more product and water but I attribute that to the brush size more so than the bristle type. Sorry I cant be of more help to you.

I ask because i have seen some with a different colour in the base of the knot and low priced.
i have one of those, it's fine... very happy with it, i like it. I don't have a Muhle to compare it with but i have no reason not to believe they're similar, as FS claims..

Top Bottom