What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Fragrances that smell like a dryer sheet.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I know this sounds crazy, but I was wondering if anyone knows of fragrances that bring to mind that of a dryer sheet. I was out with a friend dining al fresco. Lol. A man walked passed us ANF he had something on that smelled warm and casual with a very comfortable relaxed scent to it. It smelled like an eveyday you could spray on any type situation fragrance. It also smelled like a used dryer sheet that was still warm, but most of the fragrance had dissapated so it wasn't overpowering. Does anyone know of anything like this? I know I'm going to get some funny responses.

Well, I almost hate to admit to this cause I really like the stuff, but to me Razorock's Blue Barbershop AS kinda smells like a dryer sheet. It has a bit of a powdery/soapy smell to it ..... but that's just my opinion.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Montblanc Individual

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I tried that before, but I didn't get that from it. Maybe after it dries down. What are the notes. I think that was one I liked. I had a buddy I met at a cigar lounge who introduced me to that fragrance.

I tried that before, but I didn't get that from it. Maybe after it dries down. What are the notes. I think that was one I liked. I had a buddy I met at a cigar lounge who introduced me to that fragrance.
Notes!

I know this sounds crazy, but I was wondering if anyone knows of fragrances that bring to mind that of a dryer sheet. I was out with a friend dining al fresco. Lol. A man walked passed us ANF he had something on that smelled warm and casual with a very comfortable relaxed scent to it. It smelled like an eveyday you could spray on any type situation fragrance. It also smelled like a used dryer sheet that was still warm, but most of the fragrance had dissapated so it wasn't overpowering. Does anyone know of anything like this? I know I'm going to get some funny responses.
The RR blue barbershop is supposed to be a clone of the discontinued Floid Blue. I could never get my hands on the original Blue AS, but was happy to read the description on the Italianbarber website that it is a better clone of blue.

Now you killed it for me :(

Creed's Original Santal reminds me of dryer sheets. In fact, my wife mistook the smell for a dryer sheet when she first smelled it on me.

What does a dryer sheet smell like?
Most use a very synthetic mix of aroma chemicals intended to give off a "fresh" vibe.

Usually some combo of lavender, floral notes (geranium, violet, iris, lily of the valley, etc.) and white musk. There may be other notes, like fake citrus, amber or wood.

Thanks, I am not good at identifying smells. In my world it is smells I like and smells I don’t like. Since I had a stroke the smell thing has been a bit off.

Top Bottom