What's new

Fragrances that scoff at social distancing

With the mandate to maintain distance, are you even bothering to wear cologne. Or are you like me and look forward to the challenge of finding the cologne that overcomes social distancing?

I've got a few that are up to the task:

Caron Yatagan
Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel
Armani Code Profumo
Poco Rabane Pour Homme
Classic Match's version of Polo

What are you wearing?

I've always enjoyed the product after it's into it's middle and base, but I"d nominate Guerlain' Habit Rouge EdT.
Oh, and Grey Flannel. Massive presence.

Although, they have nothing on the aggressive, acquisitive nature of COVID-19.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
It would not occur to me to skip cologne because of social distancing or anything else as I wear cologne for myself, and wear it every day even when alone and working in the back yard. I prefer stronger vintage scents most of which would probably overcome social distancing but that is of no concern to me. I could not care less if anyone else can detect the scent or not as long as I like it and my wife approves. 👍

Ad Astra

The Instigator
With the mandate to maintain distance, are you even bothering to wear cologne. Or are you like me and look forward to the challenge of finding the cologne that overcomes social distancing?

I've got a few that are up to the task:

Caron Yatagan
Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel
Armani Code Profumo
Poco Rabane Pour Homme
Classic Match's version of Polo

What are you wearing?

Wow, agree! (I have 4/5 here!)

Grey Flannel is the violet hammer ... the CM Polo certainly will work ... Just got a bottle of new Paco Rabanne this week: smells 80% like vintage, but without the horsepower, unfortunately.

Looks like I should try the Armani!

AA

All my employees are working from home but I go into the office 3x a week to keep an eye on things. A great chance to wear some more extreme scents that I don’t typically force on anyone outside my house. Dali Pour Homme, vintage civet laden Givenchy Gentleman, Montale Black Aoud and Mazzolari Lui are some recent choices.

Knize Ten
most anything Amouage
most Montales
any true oud
I agree re Lui
LV scents in general, but Vetiver in particular
I agree re Clubman
lots of scents, really

Top Bottom