What's new

FragranceNet Reputable?

Hey guys,just wondering if the FragranceNet site is a reputable merchant,looking to pick up a bottle of Terre d'Hermes(still deciding on whether to get the EdT or the tres fraiche,chime in if you have used both as well)The prices aren't too bad so may pick up a bottle if FN is good to go.Thanks:thumbup:

Honest enough, I suppose, but even with the current "25% off" coupon, I still find significantly better pricing in Amazon. Polo Double Black was my latest shopping venture.

I've never had any problem with them. In this day of instant gratification, shipping can seem a little slow; they use Fed Ex as a middle man between you and your post office, but you'll get your stuff.

Some will argue that at those prices, you're obviously not getting the real thing. Well, Fragrancenet really did a good job of pulling the wool over my eyes by selling me the obviously fake Pehaligon's offerings complete with glass cast bottles and authentic looking labels:wink2:. You can purchase with confidence.

Don

I bought my wife a bottle of Burberry there last month and it was quick and real. I just bought something for myself there yesterday.

I've also had many great transactions over the years with them. In fact, this thread just helped me out with some Christmas money that was burning a hole in my pocket...

With the current 25% off offer, I just scored 100ml bottles of Penhaligon's Sartorial and Burberry London for a grand total of $68.00!

Get on their email list. There's regularly a slightly better coupon for 30% off. Today is DCEM5.

If you have an American Express card you can get Shoprunner for free. Then you can get free 2 day shipping with Fragrancenet.

Thanks for the replies and tips guys:thumbup1:!!!!!
Will place an order for some Td'H soon,now to find a affordable "smells like Aventus."Even with the discounts I still couldn't bring myself to pay that much for the real deal Creed,all though it does smell great!!!!

Thanks for the replies and tips guys:thumbup1:!!!!!
Will place an order for some Td'H soon,now to find a affordable "smells like Aventus."Even with the discounts I still couldn't bring myself to pay that much for the real deal Creed,all though it does smell great!!!!

I really like Aventus. I bought a 10ml decant, but would absolutely want a bottle...if it didn't cost a small fortune.

I really like Aventus. I bought a 10ml decant, but would absolutely want a bottle...if it didn't cost a small fortune.
:thumbup1:At the going prices for Aventus,I feel Stirlings Executive Man soap and splash will work for me for now.On a side note,was looking at the Walmart site today and stumbled upon a 3.3 ounce bottle of Td'H for like $66 and change.Low and behold it was sold through Walmart and full filled by a sponsor on the site.....none other than fragnet.With a $25 wallyworld gift card I received for Christmas,a bottle of Terre d'Hermes set me back a whopping $44:w00t:.With a retail of around $113 I feel pretty good about that!!!!

Well I'll throw my hat in the ring too. I've had good experiences with them as well.
If you subscribe to ebates.com you get an extra bit of cash back.

Sounds like you've got it figured out. TdH is a fantastic scent.
$44 is a good score. Enjoy it.

:thumbup1:At the going prices for Aventus,I feel Stirlings Executive Man soap and splash will work for me for now.On a side note,was looking at the Walmart site today and stumbled upon a 3.3 ounce bottle of Td'H for like $66 and change.Low and behold it was sold through Walmart and full filled by a sponsor on the site.....none other than fragnet.With a $25 wallyworld gift card I received for Christmas,a bottle of Terre d'Hermes set me back a whopping $44:w00t:.With a retail of around $113 I feel pretty good about that!!!!

That's a smokin' deal. Good for you :a39:

I ordered a few items from them for the first time this month and all appear to be legit. The one thing that puzzled me though, is that none of the boxes were sealed. That may be because most of these were older fragrances and EA, who now owns many of them may not seal the boxes. However, the Royal Copenhagen aftershave I purchased from Perfumania.com came in a box completely sealed with cellophane. Perfumania's parent company, Quality Fragrances, owns Royal Copenhagen now. The Tabac EDC I ordered from Perfumania.com didn't come in a sealed box, and from what I understand, that's the way it comes from the company.

Fragrancenet is great. They've never let me down. Legit. Go for it. Amazon and Ebay, I would stay away from since those websites don't pay too close attention who is selling the fragrances and where they are coming from.

Why would you stay away from Amazon unless you mean their 3rd party resellers? If it's sold directly by Amazon.com, shouldn't it be a legitimate fragrance? Similarly, I would think the Ebay stores that specialize in fragrances and have tens of thousands of positive reviews with a 99% feedback rating should be safe.

I've never had any problem with them. In this day of instant gratification, shipping can seem a little slow; they use Fed Ex as a middle man between you and your post office, but you'll get your stuff.

Some will argue that at those prices, you're obviously not getting the real thing. Well, Fragrancenet really did a good job of pulling the wool over my eyes by selling me the obviously fake Pehaligon's offerings complete with glass cast bottles and authentic looking labels:wink2:. You can purchase with confidence.Don

Just wondering if your bottles came in boxes sealed in cellophane as mine didn't. Most were fragrances that have been sold by their original owner to EA Fragrances, but the gift box of Jean Paul Gaultier that I received wasn't sealed.

Just wondering if your bottles came in boxes sealed in cellophane as mine didn't. Most were fragrances that have been sold by their original owner to EA Fragrances, but the gift box of Jean Paul Gaultier that I received wasn't sealed.

All of mine were; cellophane, nice slide off boxes, well labeled, and with original bottles. All were full. I've only ordered Penhaligon's, but I'd like to try for some Creed offerings.

Don

Top Bottom