What's new

Fragrance theory and wearer's age

The best reason to wear a particular scent is because you like it and it improves your mood. It's nice if people around you enjoy it, too, of course.

I think younger guys are the ones who are most concerned about being considered attractive and following the current fashions.

Unfortunately that perception has kept me from ever trying the now true classics I’ve never smelled Old Spice it or anything from the lost era when shaving lost it’s way here. And I know I missed out. Hi Karate? Not a clue and don’t want a PAA dupe kinda missing the point then.
I wouldn’t know what to even try.
Suggestions like trying to find a real Old Spice Shulton soap and AS set? I don’t know any of the Clubman either and use great artisan offerings but would love a good old school set to add. Is it worth the money with today’s selections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best part of using drugstore brands is their affordability. If you don’t like it, give/toss it…. The aftershaves never linger terribly long anyhow. I see no reason to spend a bunch on aftershaves. Pinaud is a bargain if you find one you like.

Cologne or edt….different story. I do like some vintage OS or English Leather colognes. I wear them quite often and find them really nice when not over applied. They are easily found on eBay if you want to try them, but I don’t chase imposters trying to imitate the vintage.

Top Bottom