What's new

Fragrance Split - Idole de Lubin - in the Vendors Forum

Archerfire, one of our vendors, has kicked off another fragrance split, this time for Lubin Idole de Lubin EdP. Again, although he is following the same format as for a Group Buy, because he is a vendor, he is posting this in the Vendor Forum at the thread below: Group Buy/Split: Idole de Lubin Eau de ParfumThannks Randy! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Fendors forum? We talking guitars or cars?? :lol:

Ha! Thanks Brad. We could talk about guitars, I'd kick it off with my Fender Strat. But this is the Fragrance forum, not the Barber Shop. :laugh:

I corrected the title on my OP, thinking folks might not have understood, but I see in the split thread they are already on the second bottle, so apparently folks understood. Looks like the Lubin Idole EdP is a popular split choice. :thumbup1:

Lubin Idole in EdT or EdP, either one is a great choice! Olivia Giacobetti really nailed it: a woody boozy oriental fougere that'll knock your socks off!

Just got my decant toda. This stuff is POTENT! I dabbed one drop on the back of my hand to get a sense of what it smelled like and it filled my car. Its 4 hours later and that one drop makes me smell like I sprayed perfume all over myself.
I think this decant will last me the rest of my life...

I like the scent a lot. It smells like an old fashioned, my favorite drink!! :)

Mine came in as well. Very complex and evolving. At first it was harsh and feminine, but it smoothed out into a very nice, boozy(rum), sweet(sugar cane), that moves into spicy incense, leather. Nice to wear on a cool day. Thanks for the split, well done Randy!

Top Bottom