What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

It sounds interesting, Ron. While I like neroli, I find that fragrances where it is the prominent note tend to be very short lived. What kind of longevity do you get from it?

For me, I went with L'Air du Desert Marocain today.

It is not terribly long lasting, but as long as it does last it is most pleasant. It almost wears between an cologne and an edc. I will liken it to Eau d`Orange Verte in that it is what I would call fizzy? Or perhaps bright in It's appearance. If you happen to like Orange than you will most definitely like this fragrance. It is certainly not what I would call an overly complex fragrance in that it does not contain everything but the kitchen sink in It's blend. Spray away with this one and enjoy it while it lasts. I have to admit when Jean Laporte started Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier he certainly did have the freedom to express his talents as he saw fit. I guess you can do that when you own the joint.....He pushed the envelope with some of his creations that's for sure...Great hot weather fragrance thus I have to give it two thumbs up...IMHO...

$Capture.PNG

Top Bottom