What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Trumper’s Wild Fern:
D82E6D55-57F4-420F-9B1C-57381FE83EDE.jpeg

It’s really good. And not super expensive. It’s like Aventus but more citrus than pineapple and is a bit smoky and woody.

Cedrat Boise and Aoud Lemon Mint are the only Manceras I would recommend blind buying. Some of their scents are really out there.

Yea I was thinking about Red Tobacco too. Have both Red Tobacco and Cedrat Boise in the cart right now. I have Aventus and love it, still stink it would be worth me adding it to the collection?

Yea I was thinking about Red Tobacco too. Have both Red Tobacco and Cedrat Boise in the cart right now. I have Aventus and love it, still stink it would be worth me adding it to the collection?
Cedrat Boise is close to Aventus but different enough to own if you have lots of other fragrances IMO. Might be worth trying first if you have a smaller collection.

I could own both personally.

Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum 2012 version
Would be my signature scent if not for the pesky fact that its discontinued

Thankfully I have 90ml left and its so beastmode that 2 sprays max is needed , seriously the strongest scent I own

Oh well.. If I ever run out . I will stock up on the 2017 version, which is about 80% similar and also an amazing fragrance in its own right

Been thinkng about blind buying this. How is it?

At one time I owned both Aventus and Cedrat Boise. I sold my bottle of Aventus to fund another frag purchase, but I still have Cedrat Boise.

At one time I owned both Aventus and Cedrat Boise. I sold my bottle of Aventus to fund another frag purchase, but I still have Cedrat Boise.
I'm the exact opposite. :001_smile I had a sample of Cedrat Boise and it did not go well with me. My "smokey pineapple" Aventus bottle, however, is staying with me; I'm down to half a bottle now and therefore use it sparingly because it's an older batch and is flat-out-awesome for me!

Top Bottom