What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Today it was Endymion by Penhaligon's. Safe and doesn’t offend anyone. Can’t go wrong with this stuff.
1624206468193.jpeg

Stirling.jpg
Cologne: Stirling Haverford EDT New. I have a sample of the aftershave. My wife can’t tell the difference between this and Tom Ford Tobacco Vannile.

I wish I could say the same. After two hours I had to try and tell myself there was still something there, but deep down I knew I was just kidding myself. As much as I want to love ADP, it just doesn't work with my skin. This is the same issue I have with all these types of light citrus fragrances.
Roger that. AdP, and others, I have to spray on my undershirt to get greater longevity.....How did the Essenza work for you? I haven't tried that one yet.

Roger that. AdP, and others, I have to spray on my undershirt to get greater longevity.....How did the Essenza work for you? I haven't tried that one yet.
It was a bit better, but I still only got about four hours. That explains to me why I haven't worn it in about a year, according to my BN wardrobe.

Razorock Zcents XXX. Think ADP Colonia at the top then a slight resemblance to Colonia Intensa in the drydown, not as deeply woody but, still a very nice masculine & clean scent. I spritzed some on last night after a shower and going to bed. The Misses liked it and I still caught light wafts of it this morning. Climate controlled environment at home so, spritzed some more this morning and see how it'll work with temps expected in the low 90's today. Still, for $15.99 USD for 30ml., nice deal....

razorock-XXX-eau-de-parfum_1024x1024.jpg

Top Bottom