What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
744703CA-A212-4B62-B85E-03CC8D18B87E.jpeg

Pierre Cardin Bleu Marine Cologne.

Not what I usually think of in a Colonia scent. Maybe a hint of lemon at most. This one is very floral - geranium mostly. Maybe some lavender. Powdery. Soft. I can see why many would consider it a feminine scent. It I like it, and so does my wife.

I’ve really come to appreciate all the Claus Porto products I own.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another sampling day in Vegas, today for the first time in a while I endured the never ending Creed sales script of their “4000 year history” and only using the “finest ingredients” (both taking Pinocchio’s nose to new lengths) at the Creed store here to sample a few of their more recent offerings from the past five years or so…. Some were decent, others not so much, but I ended up leaving with a sample of Viking yesterday that I am trying on skin today….

First impression is it is good, not great. I find the perfume primarily a relatively light and airy, fiery cinnamon (think red hots) over a sandalwood base with a hint of aromatic mint and thin dulled rose added to the mix for good measure….

Alas, my sales rep will be disappointed as this one will not be getting added to my buy list.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
2A070D2E-66D3-43DA-842E-93E49C10A9CE.jpeg

Aftershave Balm: Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm.
Aftershave Lotion: Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Lotion.

Top Bottom