What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

It is really great smelling stuff, but unlike the Christmas Wine offering I reviewed yesterday, this one has relatively poor longevity on my fragrance-friendly skin of 5-6 hours (average for me would be 7-8).
I did read the one review on BN that said it was more of an EDC concentration although enough people seemed to like it. I'll have to think about it because my skin is not fragrance-friendly. If it's nice enough maybe I should look into a good metal case pocket atomizer.

I did read the one review on BN that said it was more of an EDC concentration although enough people seemed to like it. I'll have to think about it because my skin is not fragrance-friendly. If it's nice enough maybe I should look into a good metal case pocket atomizer.
Oh, it is full Parfum extrait concentration, just not a good performer despite this. Since it was such a short performer, my review is already up on BN. Now I am sampling the *not* good Apple Tabac from Pineward... Think Ripe red apple and celery (and no tobacco to be found so far)... blech!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
17B6465A-00F7-4659-B2F2-E524232ED6AF.jpeg
Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion followed by Nautica Classic Cologne.

Testing Steading from Pineward Perfumes today. Like Apple Tabac yesterday, this one is *supposed* to feature tobacco prominently, but unlike that one, Steading absolutely does. The perfume opens with a maple syrup-like accord before morphing into a dry, fine cigar-like tobacco focused heart. So far, so good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom