What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Creed Jasmal--I assume vintage as it seems to have been discontinued, or, at least, does not seem to appear on the Creed web page for sale. Said to be a feminine on various other sites. A fairly controversial scent. Some think it is indolic. Close, perhaps, but I do not quite get indolic. I really like jasmine in a scent and this has a lot, along with a lot of floral, lily of the valley, perhaps. Some review comments suggest of lack of tenacity and sillage. I do not get that at all. At least medium big and plenty of tenacity to me. I think it works as a masculine, although not a typical one. Not typical Creed to my nose, but I am not that familiar with Creed feminine scents. "It has a good beat; you can dance to it, Mr. Clark." I like it. I do not love it. I think I might love it on my wife.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
E6857672-66C3-40AB-9274-311115E67DBB.jpeg
Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm followed by Calvin Klein Euphoria Cologne.

Ach Brito Lavanda--I wish I had bought the 750 ml bottle when I had the opportunity! No great staying power, or projection, after a while, of course. But I do not expect that out of a lavender scent anyway.

Top Bottom