What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Vintage Eau de Patou by Jean Patou
89D0E03A-8E2D-4D67-8A2C-2042B1875EE7.jpeg

Rhinoceros by Zoologist Perfumes, from a sample. I knew nothing about this scent or this house. The house lists a very long list of notes for this frag. It is powerful, with real staying power. I would say, essentially, a woody, boozy, resiny leather/tobacco. Manly, I suppose.
I used to have this shaving soap. I thought the scent was a bit potent so I stupidly sold it before I could come to appreciate it.

"Panda" by Zoologist. Reminds me of Bruno Fazzolari Monserrat for some reason, a scent I like a lot. Green and fruity. Another Zoologist massive list of notes. Apple is listed as a top note and I would say it lingers. Pineapple is not, but I would say it is there and persists. I liked those notes at first, but they are not growing on me. I am generally not fond of gourmand scents to me the gourmand notes dominant in this one.

"Panda" by Zoologist. Reminds me of Bruno Fazzolari Monserrat for some reason, a scent I like a lot. Green and fruity. Another Zoologist massive list of notes. Apple is listed as a top note and I would say it lingers. Pineapple is not, but I would say it is there and persists. I liked those notes at first, but they are not growing on me. I am generally not fond of gourmand scents to me the gourmand notes dominant in this one.
Or maybe not. At this point we are in deep dry down for this frag and I would say it has evolved into something close to a traditional fougere, with masculine floral rather than fruit notes. Very nice.

Top Bottom