What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Back to my clone vs. authentic comparisons…

This $20/100ml BR540 clone is ridiculously close to MFK. I mean 90%+. The MFK EDP is $220USD/35ml. 😱

Baroque Rouge 540 is better than Ariana Grande Cloud or any other BR540 dupe I have tried. Great stuff.

FE971EEE-055C-431E-A2F0-6BB0B7C5BD04.jpeg

Vintage Old Spice Cologne -- just needed a "comfort scent" during a forced shave sabbatical since Thursday. A plumbing issue flooded the master bedroom and bathroom, then down the hallway and into the adjoining room. Fans are gone, but the floors, bathroom and house are in disarray right now. Maybe I'll focus on the opportunity to build a "shave den"...

Another comparison today..,.

Afnan Rare Carbon vs. Tom Ford Ombre Leather EDP. $20 vs. $200 for a 100ml bottle.

Rare Carbon is the best dupe I own. It is 95% similar to Ombre Leather. Actually scary how close come of these middle eastern cheapies are getting to the real thing! OL is better, but not 10x better.

2F0AC170-A7CC-4F12-85C5-720EB87B4AB1.jpeg

Do you also have experience with the EdT? If so, do you find the EdP better? Different enough? I’ve been eyeing it but I found the EdT a bit lacklustre so I’m hesitating.
Maybe Gus will chime in, but I own both and like both, but prefer the EDP. It isn‘t as in your face and seems better blended. More of an all season fragrance as well. They are very similar though.

Top Bottom