What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

I don’t wear this one enough. Excellent fragrance.

1674999807440.jpeg

Is this the original Homme? How does it last?

I don’t own any of the Valentinos and don’t know if they would be redundant as I own a few different Dior Hommes and Givenchy Gentlemen…

This one is part of the newer creations from L'Oreal. The collar under the sprayer is spiked. The older versions or I should say when Puig was still the owner of the Valentino name, the collar was round & smooth, no spikes as you see here. The juice is still quite similar but, I don't get the distinct aromatic with cacao vibe that the Puig version gave me. Still has that chocolate & hazelnut tone with a nice smooth wood base from the cedar and a touch of leather, just not as robust as the earlier creations. Performance is ok but, the Valentino Uomo line was never known to be huge projection fragrances nor heavy on sillage or scent trail. Uomo Intense is the one to go for if you like the Dior Homme line with the Iris and Violet. Uomo Noir Absolu is perhaps my favorite of the whole Uomo line up. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued.

This one though is a nice wear for the office that transitions real nice into after hours once the work day is done. Almost a year round scent except for the real high heat days.

Top Bottom