What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

proxy.php

How do you like Century? There this bitter green note in it (the cypriol?) that gives me a hard time but not everytime. Some days it’s like the sweeter notes shine brighter and compensate, making it awesome and perfectly balanced. Other days, all I can smell is the bitterness. It’s sad because I absolutely love the bottle haha

I have worn it a few times and I do get a bit of the bitterness and at the same time the sweetness that it delivers. I think it is best worn in slightly cooler weather, but so much winter but, spring & autumn as it works tremendously well with ones body heat. In the high heat one can pull it off just go light on the trigger. Truly though this is a vastly underrated fragrance that can be worn all year round comfortably. The right mixture of citrus with the mandarin, bergamot & grapefruit followed by a slight sweetness of the cardamom. The soft woods & musk finish it off quite nicely. The scent is not a beast projector but, the fragrance does last on the skin for most of the day giving gentle wafts every now and then....

Top Bottom