What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

proxy.php

Vetifleur by Rogue - an absolutely stunning perfume featuring the best elements of Coeur de Vetiver Sacre, Jasmin Antique and Chypre-Siam. This was a blind buy that I struck absolute gold with. My early candidate for new perfume release of the year.
This sounds interesting, and I have a sample en route. However, got a question for you, since I didn't get along well with Jasmin Antique as I found the jasmine too indolic for me: Will the indolic nature of the jasmine in Vetifleur be a challenge for me as well?

This sounds interesting, and I have a sample en route. However, got a question for you, since I didn't get along well with Jasmin Antique as I found the jasmine too indolic for me: Will the indolic nature of the jasmine in Vetifleur be a challenge for me as well?
Of course it is never a "sure bet" as some people can be more sensitive to indoles than others, but if I were wagering I would say it is much less likely the indoles will be a problem for you here, as there is a lot more going on than just the jasmine. They are there for sure, but much less prominent, at least to my nose.

Of course it is never a "sure bet" as some people can be more sensitive to indoles than others, but if I were wagering I would say it is much less likely the indoles will be a problem for you here, as there is a lot more going on than just the jasmine. They are there for sure, but much less prominent, at least to my nose.
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to trying it.

Top Bottom