What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

Canoe
Canoe.JPG

How is this one? I bought the blue and like it.

It's my 2nd favorite in the Blu Med line behind Fico di Amalfi. This one though has a more pronounced woods with lavender & vetiver in the mix. Not as sweet, flowery or aquatic as Fico but, has a nice citrus & aromatic vibe in the opening with a clean herbal undertone almost mint & basil like. Very well blended.

Definitely more on the masculine side vs most of the Blu Line, except of course Ginepro di Sardegna which happens to be the most masculine in my opinion.

It's my 2nd favorite in the Blu Med line behind Fico di Amalfi. This one though has a more pronounced woods with lavender & vetiver in the mix. Not as sweet, flowery or aquatic as Fico but, has a nice citrus & aromatic vibe in the opening with a clean herbal undertone almost mint & basil like. Very well blended.

Definitely more on the masculine side vs most of the Blu Line, except of course Ginepro di Sardegna which happens to be the most masculine in my opinion.
May be a misunderstanding. I meant the JV/NJ. ?

May be a misunderstanding. I meant the JV/NJ. ?

Sorry about that, I thought Blu Med line from Acqua di Parma. My mistake.

JV & NJ Crimson is a pretty nice fragrance with a soft woods and almost coffee note that is alluring. Longevity has always been the achilles heel of JV juices but, this one has some legs to it. A sweet amber and leather vibe that rounds it out nicely with some fruit nuances thrown in.

Top Bottom