What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

I've got one of these on the way.
I received a mini and loved it so I bought a FB. I thought the mini was really good, but the juice from the FB was great. The best opening I think I have ever smelled. The one thing that I'm not too keen on is that the bottle is pressurized. You have to train your finger to use less pressure to keep from wasting juice.

Black Agent is more of an Oriental fragrance. Think along the lines of MIB by Bvlgari with a tinge more of a dry Green Vetiver & subtle Rose accord that is present for most of the drydown but, not a strong projector. Or Black is more of a Leather/Chypre (vintage bottle) that relives the late 70's & early 80's with their abundance of musk, castorium and almost tree bark like nuances. The newer version of Or Black is exceptional as well but, slightly goes a different path feeling almost like an Aromatic Fougere. Both are fantastic scents. Black Agent just has that dark oriental vibe and is more contemporary.
Interesting. Thanks for the breakdown - will have to add it to my ever growing list of ones to try.

I received a mini and loved it so I bought a FB. I thought the mini was really good, but the juice from the FB was great. The best opening I think I have ever smelled. The one thing that I'm not too keen on is that the bottle is pressurized. You have to train your finger to use less pressure to keep from wasting juice.
The best opening you've ever smelled? Call me intrigued now - looking forward to trying this one for sure.

zino.jpg

Nothing today. Yesterday Nautica Voyage. I love it. Wife says it makes her cough, sneeze, etc. It isn't even that strong, but I have to use less for her sake.

Top Bottom