What's new

Fragrance Samples From Surrender to Chance

Has anyone here had any dealings with them good or bad? I tried to do a quick search and scan but couldn't find anything. They have a good stock of some Tom Ford samples I've been wanting to try and I thought I should check here first. All responses are much appreciated! :thumbup1:

My understanding (based on what I've read on B&B) is that Surrender to Chance split off from The Perfumed Court. I've bought stuff from them and would do so again.

Good peeps- have spent beaucoup bucks with them, always been very pleased with their service. Seem to be doing better than TPC since the split.

I picked up a couple Tom Ford samples from them. They were a pleasure to deal with. I got Grey Vetiver and Tuscan Leather. I wear them lightly and have received a lot of compliments, especially from my wife's friends.

Just placed an order for a 2mL sample of Oud Wood and also Tobacco Vanille. I'll report back once I receive them. I can already give one piece of advice. Sign up for their newsletter first before you place your order because they send you a code for 10% off. I made the mistake of signing up post-order :oops: Oh well, now I have an excuse to order more:a14:

I have had very good transactions with STC. Like Perfumed Court, they are more expensive than BNB vendors, so if there is something the vendors carry it will be cheaper through them. STC had a huge inventory though.

Nothing but good things with Surrender To Chance, I think they even give you a tracking number with free shipping. Better customer service than TPC in my opinion.

Nothing but good things with Surrender To Chance, I think they even give you a tracking number with free shipping. Better customer service than TPC in my opinion.

Agree with this. The turnover time from order to receiving the decants is much faster with STC.

I have had very good transactions with STC. Like Perfumed Court, they are more expensive than BNB vendors, so if there is something the vendors carry it will be cheaper through them. STC had a huge inventory though.

I agree with these comments. Our B&B Vendors, Garry (gaj90027) and Randy (Archerfire), have much better prices, but for frags they don't carry, STC is a good alternative.

This is really a resourceful site...

STC is a site that you can buy MFK APOM PH from. I prefer it to TPC.

But seriously:
STC is a decant site, from 2 of the ladies that were part of The Perfumed Court.
Huge inventory of niche and designer frangrances, though prices are a bit expensive.

Although I do recommend that you check with the vendors on here first, I just placed another order with STC. Ordered on 4/3 (Wednesday) afternoon, and just received them this morning (4/5). Excellent turnaround time! Highly recommended!!

Top Bottom