What's new

FS Fragrance - Parfums and EDTs -- Samples / Decants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last few months, wet shaving has led me to do a dive into fragrances. I quickly learned that simply going to a department store doesn’t work as your nose gets burnt out so quickly. Rather, if you want to really learn what’s out there and what you might like, you need to get decants. So, I’ve bought a lot of decants of top-quality fragrances for guys, including some of the most popular scents these days -- Aventus, Terre d'Hermes, Sartorial, Santal 33. Time now to clear them. So, here are thirteen that I’ll sell for $39 CONUS postage paid. That’s $3 a sample, which is a fraction of what I paid, and what is here is probably more than $2500 worth of EDT/EDPs you can try
All the samples are at least half filled and most have well more than that, which means a number of spritzes remain for each (the LV Meteore is entirely unused).

What’s here:

Roja Dove A Midsummer Dream
Meteore – Louis Vuitton
Wonderaud – Comme des Garçons
No. 2 - Frank Los Angeles
Red Tobacco - Mancerra
Sartorial - Penhaligon’s
M – Puredistance
Terre d’Hermes – Hermes
Aventus – Creed
Santal 33 - Le Labo
Erolfa – Creed
Liqueur Charnelle - Pierre Guillaume Paris
1740 Marquis de Sade – Histoires de Parfums

If you are interested, but there's one in here you already have, I can swap something else in.

IMG_2912.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

Sweetening the deal. Adding four more fragrances and throwing in two SV aftershave samples! I do believe 17 fragrance samples and two aftershaves for $39 including shipping isn't half bad.....
The four additional samples are:

Danger - Roja Parfum
Mystery Tobacco - Carolyn Herrera
Animal Mondain - Pierre Guillaume Paris
Fan Your Flames - Nishane (more than half used)

The VS aftershave samples are Desert Vetiver and Cosmo.

IMG_2929.jpegIMG_2929.jpegIMG_2928.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom