What's new

Fragrance of B&M Latha Oceana

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I know someone might say get the matching aftershave, but both the line is out of production for some years now. I always like the smell of this soap, because it has a just out of the shower smell to it. When it gets hot and your body temperature rises, the scent comes out more it just doesn't get loud or overbearing. I've said all of that to say this, if anyone is familiar with this scent, came you tell me what is similar to this?

I like the scent of Oceana, and while I haven't found a fragrance that matches it perfectly, I think there are designed aquatic fragrances that may go nicely with it. I'm not a big fan of aquatic fragrances, but perhaps give these a shot: Acqua di Gio, L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, D&G Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme, Eternity Aqua for Men, Nautica Voyage

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I like the scent of Oceana, and while I haven't found a fragrance that matches it perfectly, I think there are designed aquatic fragrances that may go nicely with it. I'm not a big fan of aquatic fragrances, but perhaps give these a shot: Acqua di Gio, L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, D&G Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme, Eternity Aqua for Men, Nautica Voyage

What I find strange is the sample I had of this soap had a stronger scent than the tub that I have.

Top Bottom