What's new

Fragrance Extravaganza

Some fragrances that don’t get any airplay in my rotation. I hope someone sees something they like or have been meaning to try at some point. I have copied a brief description of each, along with the size, percentage left, and a picture (below). I keep all my fragrances in boxes and stored in a cool, dark place.

All include UPS shipping/tracking. I’ve included bundle prices below.

Any two bundled = $3 off total price
Any three bundled = $4 off total price
Any four bundled = $6 off total price
Any five bundled = $8 off total price
The whole lot for $110 ($134 value as listed here)
----------------------------------------------------------

Hanae Mori Men EDP 1.7 oz. 95% $15 shipped
Hanae Mori Cologne by Hanae Mori, Launched by the design house of hanae mori in 1998, hanae mori is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of woodsy and exotic citrus and flowers with lower notes of vanilla, cedar, and amber.

Cerruti 1881 3.3 oz. 96% $16 shipped
1881 Cologne by Nino Cerruti, Launched by the design house of nino cerruti in 1955, cerruti 1881 is classified as a refined, woody, mossy fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of spicy florals.

Kenzo Homme 3.4 oz. 99% $26 shipped
Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo, Launched by the design house of kenzo in 1991, kenzo is classified as a refreshing, aquatic fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of strong green notes, rare iris, cedar, sandalwood and vetiver.

Jardinier, Le Prince 3.3 oz. 95% $26 shipped
Le Prince takes its inspiration from a passion for gardens, and this green fragrance for men was the house’s first scent. Understated, elegant and sophisticated with notes of balsam fir and leather.

Azzaro Pour Homme 1 oz. 99% $11 shipped
Azzaro Cologne by Azzaro, Launched by the design house of loris azzaro in 1978, azzaro is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of wood, musk, lavender, basil, and sandalwood.

Aramis Tuscany 3.3 oz. 94% $16 shipped
Tuscany Cologne by Aramis, Launched by the design house of aramis in 1984, tuscany is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of lime, lemon, orange flower, cinnamon and oakmoss.

Agua Brava EDC 3.4 oz. 98% $12 shipped
Agua Brava Cologne by Antonio Puig, Created by the design house of antonio puig in 1968, agua brava is classified as a refined, woody, mossy fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of blend of herbs, citrus and greenery. Energetic.

Acqua Di Selva 3.4 oz. 96% $12 shipped
Acqua Di Selva Cologne by Visconte Di Modrone, Launched by the design house of visconti di modrone in 1949, acqua di selva is classified as a refined, woody, mossy fragrance . This masculine scent possesses a blend of oakmoss, citrus and forest flavor.

View attachment 794268
P_20170523_133916_LL.jpg
P_20170523_133819_LL.jpg
P_20170604_220806_BF.jpg

P_20170604_220842_BF.jpg

Last edited:
Since one is now sold:

Any two bundled = $3 off total price
Any three bundled = $5 off total price
Any four bundled = $7 off total price

The whole lot for $100

Last offers--Gotta get these gone and would prefer a bulk shipment. I'll let this offer ride until tomorrow night and then make other plans.

Any four for $9 off listed prices (total) shipped UPS
Whole lot for $85 shipped UPS.

Top Bottom