What's new

Fragrance etiquette

This thread is a GREAT read and for me very timely. I have had to educate my daughter's boyfriend because as previously mentioned, he likes to dowse himself in his cologne.

I can smell him through our front door and it also drives my two dogs nuts!

I told him that too much smelly stuff can be as offensive as body odor or bad breath and that his choice of cologne should be applied just enough so that anyone who is intimately close:eek: can smell it.

Do people who have the new batch of B&B cologne agree that it lasts as long as Charles suggests in the original post?

It's quite strong and lasts all day on me and I can even smell traces of it into the next day. This cologne is growing on me fast :001_smile

Do people who have the new batch of B&B cologne agree that it lasts as long as Charles suggests in the original post?

Yes it does. This stuff will last shower to shower. Even if you don't spray on your clothes, your clothes will pick up the scent and stay there. I really, really wish Charles would make more fragrances.

the key is brut, spray a cloud of brut in the air, and then spray your cologne in to it, if you cant smell the brut, your cologne might be a bit too strong,

Top Bottom