What's new

Frag Acquisitions

There seems to be a strong level of admiration for this one, but I usually can not stand anything with Vetiver in it. Took a gamble as it's been mentioned to be a Vetiver, for people who don't like Vetiver. Haha.
Tried it on as soon as I got the package open today, and I quite like it. More so when it begins to dry down though.
Dior Eau Suavage 124156347_10158937740266399_5073055179767729354_o.jpg

There seems to be a strong level of admiration for this one, but I usually can not stand anything with Vetiver in it. Took a gamble as it's been mentioned to be a Vetiver, for people who don't like Vetiver. Haha.
Tried it on as soon as I got the package open today, and I quite like it. More so when it begins to dry down though.View attachment 1179092
Great choice! This is my favorite between this and the 2012 version.

Potter tons, you chose a classic, you have excellent taste. Congrats!
Thank you.
I'd only recently heard about it within the past 6 months or so, to be honest.
The want for scent longevity from a soap, lead me to the world of fragrances,.and yeah....I've quickly come to realize that it's a much more costly rabbit hole. :adoration:

Thank you.
I'd only recently heard about it within the past 6 months or so, to be honest.
The want for scent longevity from a soap, lead me to the world of fragrances,.and yeah....I've quickly come to realize that it's a much more costly rabbit hole. :adoration:

I hoarded fragrances, now I am stuck with a quantity of EdTs and the sort for the rest of my life and beyond. I am using them as room fragrances and presents, LOL.

My suggestion:

1. Try before buying, several times, a full wear > buy decants
2. Define what you like
3. Then limit your wardrobe - use a criteria: weather, moment of the day, scent families, nose, house, etc.
4. Do not buy the hype.
5. Watch out popular criteria - sillage and longevity nor synthetics used are indicators of quality. Keep an independent mind.

If bored, sell. Use Basenotes or Fragrantica's marketplace for that.

Have fun, and smell nice!

Top Bottom