What's new

Frag Acquisitions

OldSkoolMilennial, thank you! I'm intrigued. Do you know where it can be purchased online?

Unfortunately I don't know, other than eBay. The prices on eBay are all over the place and more expensive. The company closed shop but recent reports said they are coming back (under new ownership?).

Picked mine up at Marshalls for the $35. I'd suggest trying local discount retailers like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, Burlington Coat Factory.

I was able to buy Creed Aventus for 100,00 bucks. This gal bought the real stuff for her husband as a Valentine gift. And he didn't like it. She was asking 200.00 and I made my offer then _ Boom

I was able to buy Creed Aventus for 100,00 bucks. This gal bought the real stuff for her husband as a Valentine gift. And he didn't like it. She was asking 200.00 and I made my offer then _ Boom
Dumb husband. Didn't even give it enough of a chance to see if he'd come around to loving it. As far as you go, SCORE!

557C4C1D-5D4B-42D6-9393-B646533B8FCC.jpeg

Duke Cannon: Prescott, Huron, Seneca, Fulton, Sawtooth, and Randolph sprays. Redwood, Naval Supremacy, Air, and Bourbon solids.

Cremo: Oud & Leather, Bergamot & Musk, Bourbon & Oak, Spice & Black Vanilla sprays. Bourbon & Oak, Blue Cedar & Cypress, and Bergamot & Musk solids.

Belcam: Gladiator (Invictus clone) and G eau (Acqua di Gio clone).

Original Curve.
Nautica Blue.
Azzaro Chrome.
Every Man Jack Cedarwood.
Adidas: Ice Dive, Team Force.

InStyle Fragrances (found mine at Walgreens):
CK Eternity clone, YSL L'Homme clone.

Plenty of EAD and Jean Phillipe Tristar (Dollar Tree) clones.

As I have posted about elsewhere on B&B, a full bottle of SMN Peau d'Espagne. A classic, sophisticated leather monster. I find myself wanting to own a bunch of other SMN scents. One for every mood. Fabulous house.

I was gifted a can of Axe Dark Temptation body spray, along with the matching body wash. Hot chocolate, amber, and red peppercorns for a nice smell that isn't too gourmand-y.
I normally hate Axe scents, but they really hit a home run with this one.

@The Knize, I so want to try SMN Peau d'Espagne! I just may (come this Autumn) Blind Buy a bottle. I have little doubt that I would LOVE "Peau d'Espagne" as I am a HUGH fan of the House of Santa Maria Novella. My NUMERO UNO favorite is "Acqua di Cuba" and (a very close second) 'NOSTALGIA".

SixCats!

Jasmin Antique by Rogue. For those who love heady, slightly indolic lush jasmine, this blind buy turned out to be a reference quality jasmine soliflore that is the best new perfume I have sniffed in years. Non IFRA compliant, complete with supporting musk ketone and all the better for it.

9CE4ED25-6416-45F9-B853-1E6AC933D726.jpeg

Top Bottom