What's new

Frag Acquisitions

Forgot to post this one from Christmas, it was a gift from my wonderful Wife.

proxy.php

Funny, this morning I watched a review on this...they raved about it.
Yep, I watched probably the same review this morning. This pair has also done a Top 20 Patchouli review not too long ago and there's also one from two years ago. I've had this in my cart for about a month trying to decide whether to buy it or not. The review pushed me to just get it. I also had a brief exchange with a BN member who called this his "reference" patchouli. I'm looking forward to seeing how it compares to my current favorite patchouli, Jovoy Psychédélique.

What are the odds. That was the guy. The review he was doing was with a Romanian woman named Dana. They were doing Top 20 Niche-Quality Cheapies, or something like that.
My hat is off to you if you watched the whole 45 minutes of that video. It took me a while to find it and I just skipped to the Reminiscence review.

Not a bad presentation for $35. The little booklet has info on the brand, the fragrance, and the perfumer. This fragrance is unisex but based on the notes it may be too feminine. We will see.

cnectar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please get back to us and let us know!

I'll say this, need to like florals to wear this. Unlike the name suggests, I don't get sweet (thankfully). Initially (after letting dry on my chest), I got bitter citrus with a hint of floral in the background. Then once dried down, it goes between florals and citrus (though it's not a bitter citrus like initially). Meaning sometimes I pick up more florals, then on another sniff more citrus, rinse and repeat. Right now it's mostly floral, like a slightly off floral. I don't know the best way to describe that specific scent. Maybe it's from the vetiver, they list as a base note.

I asked a few female coworkers to take a sniff and they said it didn't smell feminine, smells like a men's cologne. Take that as you will. I can see a lot of men not liking it.

I'll say this, need to like florals to wear this. Unlike the name suggests, I don't get sweet (thankfully). Initially (after letting dry on my chest), I got bitter citrus with a hint of floral in the background. Then once dried down, it goes between florals and citrus (though it's not a bitter citrus like initially). Meaning sometimes I pick up more florals, then on another sniff more citrus, rinse and repeat. Right now it's mostly floral, like a slightly off floral. I don't know the best way to describe that specific scent. Maybe it's from the vetiver, they list as a base note.

I asked a few female coworkers to take a sniff and they said it didn't smell feminine, smells like a men's cologne. Take that as you will. I can see a lot of men not liking it.
Want to add. Performance has been pretty good. I can still smell it.

Likely going to keep it, I want to try it when it gets hotter.
OldSkoolMilennial, thank you! I'm intrigued. Do you know where it can be purchased online?

Top Bottom