What's new

Frag Acquisitions

I love these scents as soaps. Barrister and Mann Cool is inspired by Floid Blue, while Executive Man is inspired by Creed Aventus.

This is my first B&M EDC and I quite like it, the silage is not overpowering and I easily get 6+ hours with just three sprays.

The Executive Man is my second bottle and while I only get around 4 hours, the projection is nice and I get lots of compliments on this one.
6F3A9458-D5BF-436E-ABB9-5ABB3A77B89E.jpeg

I love these scents as soaps. Barrister and Mann Cool is inspired by Floid Blue, while Executive Man is inspired by Creed Aventus.

This is my first B&M EDC and I quite like it, the silage is not overpowering and I easily get 6+ hours with just three sprays.

The Executive Man is my second bottle and while I only get around 4 hours, the projection is nice and I get lots of compliments on this one.
View attachment 1011958

Afnan Supremacy Silver is one of the best Creed clones out there.

About $40 a bottle and it lasts forever.

Picked up a few things while in Manhattan. The Guerlain was from Bergdorf Goodman, as was the Roja "Great Britain" sample. The other samples were from Saks. And the Floris No. 89 aftershave was from Pasteur's.

proxy.php

Picked up a few things while in Manhattan. The Guerlain was from Bergdorf Goodman, as was the Roja "Great Britain" sample. The other samples were from Saks. And the Floris No. 89 aftershave was from Pasteur's.

proxy.php
Big thumbs up on your Derby acquisition.

Big thumbs up on your Derby acquisition.
Thanks. I rather like it. I almost bought it a few months ago when I was in Toronto, but didn't, and soon regretted it. So when I saw it in NY, I scooped it up. I'm waiting till the weather cools off before putting it into the rotation.

Picked up some Belcam Blue Depths (Cool Water Clone) and Primitive Man (Sauvage Clone) at WalMart. If you haven't tried the Primitive Man, I would say swing by the fragrance section at your WalMart. Mine had it on clearance for $5.00 a bottle. They might be closing them out. If they would have had more than one bottle, I would have bought them out.

8C2192E0-72DA-4D24-A598-18CEEB3CCBD1.jpeg

Received Wholly Kaw La Fougère Parfaite and vintage Aramis in the mail today. The Aramis is, of course, excellent. I also love La Fougère Parfaite. To me it smells like Brut—only better, more natural and less synthetic.

Picked up some Belcam Blue Depths (Cool Water Clone) and Primitive Man (Sauvage Clone) at WalMart. If you haven't tried the Primitive Man, I would say swing by the fragrance section at your WalMart. Mine had it on clearance for $5.00 a bottle. They might be closing them out. If they would have had more than one bottle, I would have bought them out.
Belcam has some nice frags-Walmart stocks several different ones. My faves are Blue Depths (Cool Water), G-Eau (Aqua Di Gio), and Blue Shades (D&G Light Blue). I have a few others, all which are pretty close to the real thing.

proxy.php

I'm sure the No. 89 is absolutely wonderful. Love that scent, made me feel like I don't know.. Sir Alec Guinness.

mmmm I like it!! Sophisticated oud flanked by saffron, lavender, suede and patchouli. Not your typical sweet notes that are often used with oud fragrances.

STORE-Oud-Suede-3.3-2.jpg

Top Bottom