What's new

Frag Acquisitions

Sale time at Bath and Bodyworks.. (I know the Cypress line is already discontinued (75% off).. not sure if CO Bigelow is being removed from the stores, but the Bigelow is all 50% off, including the shaving cream)

IMG_6963.jpg

This is a winner, y'all. Fairly unique, unlike other plain Jane English Laundry scents. Tobacco lovers will definitely appreciate this one. Whole gift set was $20 at Marshall's.

Attachments

• 20190109_191842.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
I go for the weird ones.. Tom Ford Noir EDP. Violet, Rose, Vanilla, Moss, Amber, Civet and all kinds of other spices and florals..

image1 (4).jpeg

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Went a little bonkers this week (in a frugal way... mostly). Found a huge stash of Avon A/S.
Leather...

Tai Winds...

And a bottle of Chanel Antaeus out of sheer curiosity's sake...

nikonNUT

Still on a Chanel Pour Monsieur bender! :D Early 90's EdT concentree (Much like the EdP but with more oakmoss! Heaven I tell you!!!), a bottle of Aftershave Lotion, and a stick deodorant...

Overpaid for Dorall Collection's Thunder $29.99 @ a boutique in mall. Can get it for half the price on the internet, but worth the cost to not buy blind, and to keep them in business. It's notes are leather, wood, tobacco, basil and oakmoss according to it's website. I find it interesting that as ingredients is has Evernia prunastri(oakmoss) extract and Evernia Furfuracea(treemoss) extract. Very low concentrations though.

Just found out it is a Texas based company. :a50:Supporting local and didn't know it.
Made in India on the bottle. Designer of Polo I found out later. Wasn't sold to me that way. Just sampled like 7 different things 'til I tries something I liked.

CartierDeclaration500.jpg
GuerlainHabitRouge2017500.jpg

Picked up testers of these two for about $30 each. The Guerlain is a 2017 release. Same scent throughout its multi-year release with a different bottle design for each year.

348F2635-3517-40E0-860B-1FB5E7C295B7.jpeg
D18017CC-09EE-426A-8D15-97DEEEC7C195.jpeg
So I normally drop by infrequently to this particular part of B&B and with the exception of Christmas past, when my Sister-in-Law went a Guerlain present run for me which netted Derby, L’eau Boisee and Santal Royal I normally don’t have much to crow about. I have several really nice scents on the go and I normally don’t stray too far from them. Well Mrs Somnos went on a bit of a frag bender this afternoon and dropped these in my lap...apparently she knows me quite well! What an awesome afternoon indeed...

nikonNUT

Had a 1999 vintage bottle of Chanel Antaeus land today. What a difference pre-IFRA allergen regs make! This stuff is heavenly!!!

Top Bottom