What's new

Frag Acquisitions

Picked up some Brut Special Reserve at the drugstore today!
20190430_145832.jpg

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
So much Rogue goodness!!!

I would say I'm set but there was a sample of Derviche tagging along and I need it in my life!

8? So that means Floris Mortis and 40 Love are tagging along! I have a sample of 40 Love and I like it ALOT! :) Curious to hear your thoughts on Floris Mortis!

^^^ This!
No 40 Love, but Fougere L'Aube instead. I did get Flos Mortis pre-release. I will begin to try them this week and I'll let you know about the "flower of death". :)

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
My bottle of Rogue Derviche arrived and had samples of Champs Lunairs and Floris Mortis in tow!

Floris Mortis is definitely an interesting concoction... I think a few wearings are in order so that I can get my head around it!

Just call me impulse buyer. Wife made me stop at a Bath and Body store today for hand lotion and bath stuff. I’d never been in one. Well they have a very small men’s section and all on sale Buy 2 get 1 Free. Walked out with 3 bottles of cologne, wife liked them all.

Noir, Ocean, and Bourbon

Woah! Is it as potent as the name suggests?

yes, I don't have anything else like it.. It's very sharp and strong in the opening, but later it calms down to a nice sweet cypress. Off the top though it's sharp vetiver and woods. It's interesting that the cypress is actually listed as a top note, but that's the part that lasts longest for me. Check out the reviews on Basenotes or Fragrantica. Lots of varying opinions about this one. It's considered one of the great bargains in recent men's fragrances.. usually going for $30 or less. I picked it up for $20.

Just call me impulse buyer. Wife made me stop at a Bath and Body store today for hand lotion and bath stuff. I’d never been in one. Well they have a very small men’s section and all on sale Buy 2 get 1 Free. Walked out with 3 bottles of cologne, wife liked them all.

Noir, Ocean, and Bourbon

I love Noir and Bourbon.. I haven't really tried Ocean yet.

Just so everyone knows Bath & Body Works has clearance in store of their Cypress Cologne. 75% off. Ends up being about 9 Dollars a bottle.

Top Bottom