This year I picked up
Dior Cuir Cannage
Jicky Extrait
LM Parfums Hard Leather
Chanel no. 5 vintage
AdP Colonia
Le Labo Santal 33
Chanel Antaeus vintage

I am going to try and show some restraint until summer is over.

Took advantage of a DecantShop sale and picked up a few samples:
  • Acqua di Parma Colonia
  • Acqua di Parma Assoluta
  • Acqua di Parma Essenza
  • Terre d'Hermes EdT
  • Terre d'Hermes Pure Perfume
  • Hanai Morae HM EdP

The recent release of soaps and aftershaves from RazoRock and Fine Accoutrements really got me interested in these fragrances.

Tonight I picked up a bottle of AdP Colonia. Last week received Boellis Panama 1924 EDT. Earlier this year got Penhaligon's Sartorial and C.O. Bigelow Green Elixir.

On the way...

Santa Maria Novella Cologne
Santa Maria Novella Cuba
Santa Maria Novella Russia
Santa Maria Novella Tobacco Tuscano

Serge Lutens Borneo 1834
Serge Lutens Gris Clair
Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule

all samples.

...Earlier this year got Penhaligon's Sartorial and C.O. Bigelow Green Elixir.

I have had my eye on this stuff. The B&BW salesperson said it matches the C.O. Bigelow shaving cream/foam but after sniffing it I have my doubts. Does it at least pair well with the shaving cream?

Just got (for wedding anniversary from the wife):

Creed Aventus (4oz)
Creed Les Royals Exclusives Spice and Wood (1oz)

I'm just getting into frags, and am mostly still in sample mode. I'm very excited about my samples coming in the mail this week! Caron 3eme Homme, Pen's Sartorial, Bleu de Chanel, and L'Eau Bleu d'Issey

• Acqua di Parma Colonia
  • Acqua di Parma Essenza
  • Terre d'Hermes EdT
  • Hanai Morae HM EdP

The recent release of soaps and aftershaves from RazoRock and Fine Accoutrements really got me interested in these fragrances.

Ditto. I also picked up most of the ADP samples from DecantShop during the sale.

I also went to "myperfumesamples.com" to pick up some Creed samples. They were cheaper there.

GIT
Silver Mountain Water
Aventus
Himalaya

And a Tom Ford for Men sample.

The only full bottle I've picked up this year is Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver.

I got a 95% TDH from the BST also.

I blame Mr. Fine for making such good aftershave that I started getting sucked into frags.

• Acqua di Parma Colonia
  • Acqua di Parma Essenza
  • Terre d'Hermes EdT
  • Hanai Morae HM EdP

After "testing" these decants, I will be purchasing the below in the near future:

• AdP Colonia - While I liked Assoluta and Essenza, I found Colonia to be best balanced of the three
  • TdH EdT - I favored it more that the EdP as I found it crisper and more lively
  • TdH EdP - Still on the fence about purchasing but I think I would enjoy its more soothing, silky drydown in the fall evenings

In the meantime, I purchased two mainstream fragrances:

• Chanel Allure Homme Sport
  • Chanel Bleu de Chanel

Received a bottle of Chopard Noble Cedar yesterday and used it today - a sharp bright opening that settles down into a lovely mix of creamy sandalwood, rich rosewood and clean cedar. I'm liking it a lot, especially at the very reasonable price.

Ordered Frapin L'Humaniste
also picked up assorted Le Labo samples

The Frapin L'Humaniste smells great, but the scent only lasts a couple of hours. I tried three Le Labo scents: Santal 33, Bergamote 22 and Rose 31. I like the Rose 31 best, but I'm not sure if I want to add yet another rose fragrance to my collection.

I recently purchased these two to go with a refill bottle of Guerlain Vetiver and GIT. I've been wearing these for what seems like forever and thought I'd branch out a bit.

Muglar
Hanai Morae HiM

$011.jpg

Next purchases
Tom Ford Plum Japonais
Surge Luten Chergui
Amouage Jubilation XXV

Top Bottom