What's new

FPO/AP Merkur 23C PIF

After many a long deployment in the USMC, I know how much mail can make a difference. I just purchased a used Merkur 23C from the B/ST and would like to pass it on to a deployed member of our armed forces. Entry is open from now until I receive the razor in a few days. Winner will be chosen at random. To enter all you need is an FPO/AP or overseas deployed shipping address. Either PM me or respond to this thread. Winner will be identified only by username if you value your privacy. Happy 4th to all our AD members and vets!

So far I've received a resounding ZERO entries! So your chances are pretty high if you submit. Happy 4th everyone!

Now with pictures! Still not one reply. If I don't get any response soon the razor will be donated elsewhere on the site.

That is a great PIF. It's a shame that no one has jumped on it. Maybe the internet's down over there...

UPDATE: I received the razor in the mail this week and she is in perfect condition. I'm sending it to a hardcharger downrange along with the Astra blades, some additional Derby Extras, a boar brush and a puck of VDH deluxe to get him started.

Top Bottom