What's new

FS Four vintage Gillette razors, 2 British, 2 US w/Fatboy, and junk brush lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice stuff for my Father's Day sale. This can be sent overseas but the extra shipping charges will apply (contact me with your country), for members in the US it will be flat $5 shipping per package excluding the brushes ($9 for the lot). I forgot the tag with my name, sorry, but I'm a pretty reliable guy normally. Mods will vouch for me if they don't remove the thread. :001_rolle Click on thumbnails to enlarge to 1600px. Razors shipped in a sturdy cardboard box.

full

From the top,
1960 Fatboy adjustable, working and straight, date code F1, not perfect (see pics) $47 + shipping

1955 first year Red Tip, excellent except for four even brassing spots on the corners of the doors ... can you see it? Good paint, shaves well, endcaps intact and priced to match condition, all original $18 + shipping.

British Gillette Rocket HD500, sweet razor with one dark spot I now see on TTO knob that could be nothing (razor has not been polished). Sweet razor in great condition, nice heavy shaver like an Aristocrat $45 + shipping

66037-935bc4c03885120dde48a5dad557c0ef.jpg

British flat bottom Aristocrat Jr, another gem that I have a duplicate of, great condition and a classic design with the smooth shaving Brit Pat No 430030 baseplate, $45 + shipping, would be $50 but there is a small mark on the knurling by the neck seen in first pic

For the brush hobbyist, a collection of brushes nine brushes for $9 including Rubberset (1942 scratched in base), 200N Nylon, heavt metal boar, Made Rite 100 two-tone, Eveready 79, Chicago wood/plastic handle barber. Gonna be $9 to ship that box in the USA.

Very nice Red Tip. Shouldn't last long at that price. If I didn't just buy two of them (paid a heck of a lot more for them too), I'd've snatched it right up. Even still, I'm trying to convince myself that paying less for a third would lower the overall average price :/

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
HD500 spoken for and pending funds. In handling it for sale that spot on the TTO knob disappeared! Wow.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
All razors have been sold. Nothing but old brushes left, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom