What's new

GIVEAWAY! Four DE safety razors for you to try. Probably best for a newbie to try their hand at various razors.

Hey, gang. End of the day, I'm the type of guy that is going to use one razor over and over until something happens to it. I looked around and realized that through various means I had collected some inexpensive or free razors and I'd like to pass them along to others. They all shave well, but they're just not what I'm going to use. The four razors in the picture and in order from left to right are:
  • Baili BR131 - Nice, inexpensive razor. Actually shaves very well. I would keep it for travel, but frankly, it's just too easy to throw a Mach 3 in my bag. I prefer ease and speed when I travel.
  • Lord L122 - Cheap, lightweight, and for all intent and purposes disposable - but it shaves well.
  • Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Double Open Comb - This is the most expensive razor in this bunch. I was really excited to try it, but we just didn't get along. I keep thinking that I should hold onto it, but again, if I've got a choice, I'm going to pick up something that works well for me. Again, this is the most expensive razor in the bunch, but I got it in a PIF so I'm sending it on its way in a PIF.
  • Clone of a Merkur 34c - This is not a Merkur. It's a clone. It's very mild. I struggled to get close with it, but YMMV. Again, I received it as a PIF so I'm sending it out the same way.
I'd prefer to send all of this out at one time rather than send it on piecemeal so that I only have to pay postage once. I'll leave this up for awhile and if nobody responds perhaps I'll put it back out piecemeal and ask for others to pay the shipping if they want any of them.

76E50317-80B4-4AAA-A78A-3C0CA50BF92D_1_105_c.jpeg

D656C1CF-7F2E-4B9C-92DE-B8D451A710D1_1_105_c.jpeg

I didn’t say this in the original post, but I’ll leave it up a week and then randomly choose a winner. Thanks.

Top Bottom