What's new

FS Fountain Pen Ink Lot: Iroshizuku, Noodlers; incl 5 O'clock Shadow

Morning, guys

For sale is a lot of Noodlers and Iroshizuku fountain pen inks, including the Badger & Blade Exclusive Five o'clock Shadow that has been out of production for some time. I'll add that these inks have been used; some labels aren't perfect. Outside of that, they've all been stored in a cool, dry place and there's nothing at all wrong with the quality of ink.

Inks and very conservative amounts are as follows:

Iroshizuku;

Asa Gao 90%
Tsuki Yo 80%
Ku Jaku 90%
Kon Peki 90%

Noodlers;

Everyone knows he overfills bottles, so these could all technically be considered 100%, still, but I'll give them all 90%+ with the exception of Blue, which is about 80%

Libertys Elysium, Blue American Eel, Blue, Black, 5 o'clock Shadow

Asking $100 shipped, retail would be $160+. Need the money, so not interested in trades. PayPal or Venmo preferred

20210219_170752.jpg

Fountain pen inks are like aftershaves/soaps, it does not take long to get into a situation where you have more than you will ever use. Unfortunately, I have all of the afflictions and therefore do not need any of the Iroshizuku inks as I already have them.

The Iroshizuku inks are among the finest in the world!

Fountain pen inks are like aftershaves/soaps, it does not take long to get into a situation where you have more than you will ever use. Unfortunately, I have all of the afflictions and therefore do not need any of the Iroshizuku inks as I already have them.

The Iroshizuku inks are among the finest in the world!

You never lied...these inks were bought, used quite regularly and still many barely show a dent. Iroshizuku inks are indeed some of the most well behaved inks in practically any pen, but I've become a minimalist and have narrowed my choices down to a few Waterman selections (black, Havana Brown and Florida Blue) as they don't bleed too badly even on 'standard' paper. Nowadays, most of my writing is either work notes, workout and nutrition logs and otherwise 'in the field', so 'lighter' inks allow me to still enjoy using a fountain pen.

I'm sure at some point I'll rebuy all of these plus extra lol

Top Bottom