What's new

Found this in SC.Napa Soap

Members thank you for this thread! I took a chance based on the reviews and purchased a puck of the Honey Jar. What a fantastic soap! I've been on a bit of an artisan soap binge lately. Up to now, my top faves were B&M, Beer Soap, Strop Shoppe and LA, with Stirling, Mikes, QC, Synergy & Mama Bear coming in at the second level. Don't get me wrong, there all great soaps and I enjoy using them, but that's where I would rate them. The Napa is right up in the top of my list now. Super easy to lather and great cushion and glide. I don't see myself not having a puck of this as long as it's made. Thanks again for the great recommendation.

Last edited:
Members thank you for this thread! I took a chance based on the reviews and purchased a puck of the Honey Jar. What a fantastic soap! I've been on a bit of an artisan soap binge lately. Up to now, my top faves were B&M, Beer Soap, Strop Shoppe and LA, with Stirling, Mikes, QC, Synergy & Mama Bear coming in at the second level. Don't get me wrong, there all great soaps and I enjoy using them, but that's where I would rate them. The Napa is right up in the top of my list now. Super easy to lather and great cushion and glide. I don't see myself not having a puck of this as long as it's made. Thanks again for the great recommendation.

It was my sole soap for many years, and I'm a lucky man that's what was gifted to me :thumbup:

Do you by any chance have the name of the store? In August we will be at the Wild Dunes vacationing with the in-laws and would love to get some to try, or any other recommendations for shaving spots in Charleston?

Top Bottom