What's new

Found my Sheaffer!

Hi all

I only have one "special" pen. My Sheaffer Targa Matte Black 2nd Edition. Its been lost in the 5-6 moves I've gone through in the past 10 years. And now, I found it!

I got this pen about 12 years ago from my dad when we were living in Thailand. I believe he had gotten it as a business gift. I still have the old case and all the parts are intact including the cartridge.

Now I just gotta find some ink and I'm off and writing with my sheaffer.

Just thought I'd share, not everyday you find a fountain pen in your stuff.

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Great that you found your pen again...happy writing :thumbup:

"The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium". Norbet Platt

Christopher
proxy.php

Sheaffers White Dot...notice the white dot on the clip.

I've got one just like it and I also have a few others from this fine pen family.

Gold nib should be on this pen....with a gold nib...I do not allow anyone else to use....a gold nib eventually wears to the particular pressure used by....what should be...it's one user....in your case...two , which is fine. BTW, I used to carry an extra pen, a ballpoint...so in case someone asked if they could borrow my pen...I would have a ballpoint for them to use....not the Fountain pen.

The Sheaffers White Dot fountain pen is not just a beautiful pen, but a reliable working tool that should last your lifetime.

In the past, many years ago...I dropped one on the floor. I was horrified as I damaged the nib. But I sent it back to Sheaffers and they repaired it and sent it back.

I'm not sure if they still maintain this service.

For ink I either used a bottle of Quink or Sheaffers cartridges.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

Actually I am the only user of this pen as my dad just handed it down to me when he got it.

Yes it has a 14kt gold nib. So I just gotta use it more to get it customized :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the replies

Top Bottom