What's new

Forum Idea

Hey guys..I had an idea and I'm totally open to suggestions or 1-ups on this idea..or if it's a crappy idea, tell me to shut up and go away..

Maybe there should be a forum on here listing all the places to get shaves in the various states we live in or states we know of. We could even include the website links under the address, phone number..etc. etc..

I know I for one would like to know more places here in my home state (FL) to get a shave.

To my knowledge, no other forum on the internet has this option. It would make ours stand out..

Just my two cents..any ideas?

Justso said:
Hey guys..I had an idea and I'm totally open to suggestions or 1-ups on this idea..or if it's a crappy idea, tell me to shut up and go away..

Maybe there should be a forum on here listing all the places to get shaves in the various states we live in or states we know of. We could even include the website links under the address, phone number..etc. etc..

I know I for one would like to know more places here in my home state (FL) to get a shave.

To my knowledge, no other forum on the internet has this option. It would make ours stand out..

Just my two cents..any ideas?

Good idea, I think straightrazorplace.com has already done that although its in the form of a thread and not an official sticky or such.

maybe have like little folders within the forum for each state and people can just post what they have in each folder? is this possible?

Great idea! I tried the same thing for shaving kit in the Shopping Forum with few participants. I even went as far as building an index sticky.... Good luck..

Location and roundabout price would be a great idea, no doubt. there are a few places I must travel for business during the year that I'd rather not be stuck in (parts of VA, NC), but getting a good shave while I'm there would help me make the best of it!

Top Bottom