What's new

Formula 1 2018

After Hamilton's quali lap, I think he is too! A mate of mine lives in Melbourne, apparently 80% chance of rain which could make it interesting.

I am going to have to get a DVR of some kind now that ESPN is broadcasting. I caught very little of the race live.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
One down.

SF catches a huge break. Would have been nice to see Daniel on the rostrum. Good showing for Fernando- all he wants to do is be able to battle. Max was able to recover from his spin, but overall a poor showing. Unbelievably poor luck for Haas, who looked strong. Vettel should have been penalized 5 grid places for his haircut.

One down.

SF catches a huge break. Would have been nice to see Daniel on the rostrum. Good showing for Fernando- all he wants to do is be able to battle. Max was able to recover from his spin, but overall a poor showing. Unbelievably poor luck for Haas, who looked strong. Vettel should have been penalized 5 grid places for his haircut.
Don't ruin it. I'm still watching it.

I am going to have to get a DVR of some kind now that ESPN is broadcasting. I caught very little of the race live.
You might like the F1 application in Android. They've got live telemetry during the races, and keep the current season races for download and replay. It's a surprisingly competent resource. During the intervals between races there is also good coverage of the news of F1.

I predict the Ferrari B team will have a big role to play in Ferrari stealing the title this year. They always find a way to blur the fine lines of the rules for an advantage, and I see Haas as that this season.

Anyone notice the halos on the cars? I can't believe that F1 says nobody will notice them after a while.

i'd like to see Kimi earn some well deserved rewards this season. Seb's a grand wizard and I can see this being Seb & Lewis show again, but... Fernando! Look at how he kept Max barking at his heels! Valteri needs to get some podiums. And man, do we have a mid pack crowd of people who can make points for their teams this year!

Now, if we could put Martin back in the booth and rehire that kid who could bound into the crowd at the starting line and talk with anyone...

ouch

Anyone notice the halos on the cars? I can't believe that F1 says nobody will notice them after a while.

Every time I look at the halo I wonder if that would have stopped the hunk of metal that hit Massa in the noggin.

Legion

Staff member
I could hear it, but was working so I didn’t get to watch any of it.

I didn’t even run outside fast enough to see the jets fly over.

ouch

Well, looks as if Kimi is out. They're really trying to make this amazing sport boring.

Top Bottom