What's new

Forget Mrs. Hubbard...

onprogram dot blogspot com.jpg

No fairy tale at Captain's Choice, they are all gone. Once again we are out of our hand made copper lather bowls. We hope to be restocked in a week.

IMG_3155.jpeg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I exclusively face lather but am tempted to buy a copper heavyweight bowl just because it looks so good. Perhaps I could keep spare razor blades in it or use it as a bedside valet tray 😁

Excellent! So happy for you.
They are great lather bowls. Every shaving den should have one.
I exclusively face lather but am tempted to buy a copper heavyweight bowl just because it looks so good. Perhaps I could keep spare razor blades in it or use it as a bedside valet tray 😁

Thanks guys, here is some interesting feedback on these copper bowls. It is common that when a customer receives his copper bowl that when we hear back from him it is some version of this:

"Got the bowl, it is better looking in person than the pictures. Here is what happened. It is the one shaving item that my wife WANTS left on the counter / my girlfriend wants the copper bowl to put a plant in it / my significant other snatched it when I opened the box / my Better Half keeps raving about it."

Always brings this to mind:

man-woman-having-tug-war-women-each-leaning-back-straining-effort-pulling-rope-opposite-direct...jpg

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Thanks guys, here is some interesting feedback on these copper bowls. It is common that when a customer receives his copper bowl that when we hear back from him it is some version of this:

"Got the bowl, it is better looking in person than the pictures. Here is what happened. It is the one shaving item that my wife WANTS left on the counter / my girlfriend wants the copper bowl to put a plant in it / my significant other snatched it when I opened the box / my Better Half keeps raving about it."

Always brings this to mind:

View attachment 1106432

You're right! Speaks volumes for the product!

I joke that when I inevitably break my ceramic one I'll have to replace it with the copper. It's in storage right now because I'm in a temporary living situation and I miss it!

I joke that when I inevitably break my ceramic one I'll have to replace it with the copper. It's in storage right now because I'm in a temporary living situation and I miss it!
I too plan on replacing the ceramic CC bowl with a copper...eventually.

Top Bottom