What's new

Forever Home Setup

You might be right. The 500ml tubes are tallow free and so are the 150ml tubs with the premium scents. The 1kg blocks - where available - show tallow but some of my goto European vendors are sold out now for ages…

Maybe Susan Darnell/Vitos had some production issues and that’s why the availability is so spotty…

@zoidberg mentioned a newer product catalogue that shows more tallow free bases.

If you look on UK eBay, there is a seller who has vegan and tallow formula Vitos Green. He has pictures of the ingredients lists for both. If you look at Connaught Shaving, their listing is for the vegan formula.

Here is a picture of the vegan formulation's ingredients list

Vitos Vegan.jpg

And the vegan formula is only on sale at Goodfellas Smile.

As for Connaught Shaving stocking the tallow one, they were until a few months ago then they switched to the vegan one before they stopped selling a lot of European products due to Brexit.

I’m actually quite fond of it. I’ve been getting some pretty fantastic lather from it using that little Omega boar bristle brush.
Same for me with RR Santa Maria del Fiore. I have yet to bite the bullet on the real SMN. The price difference between the soaps is high but not outrageous yet between the AS it’s 1:10…

Top Bottom