What's new

For you gold razor fans...

In my on-going quest to embrace my multiple acquisition disorders, I noticed Charles at QED now has the Progress and Slant Bar in GOLD!!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Cool, but why no 34G? I want, no, I need a gold HD.:tongue:

This has to be the first update to QED's site since the Holocene epoch of the Quaternary period. Wait a sec- that's the present time! Damn Cenozoic era!:mad:

DoubleE said:
In my on-going quest to embrace my multiple acquisition disorders, I noticed Charles at QED now has the Progress and Slant Bar in GOLD!!
My Goodness! The page of pages at QED has been updated!:a14:
Searching that maze I found an update on the Cyril Salter products page too!! Can you believe it? Salters and QED have Vetiver Shaving Cream..:a50:

DoubleE said:
The sad part is that I only mildly enjoy my Progress yet have a strange feeling that a gold one would probably perform better. It could possibly solve all of my problems and then move on and provide solutions for many societal issues as well.:biggrin:

Kyle said:
The sad part is that I only mildly enjoy my Progress yet have a strange feeling that a gold one would probably perform better. It could possibly solve all of my problems and then move on and provide solutions for many societal issues as well.:biggrin:
It is all of those additional electrons in the d and f orbitals. Schroedinger and Merkur and QED!:001_rolle

Kyle said:
It could possibly solve all of my problems and then move on and provide solutions for many societal issues as well.:biggrin:

How odd. . .that is EXACTLY what I tell my wife everytime she asks why I need a new razor, cream or brush. Sadly, she doubts me. :devil:

On a slightly more serious note, anyone have any pix of these gold razors???

Top Bottom