What's new

For Toronto Shavers

Suzuki said:
What goodies have you found there?

I go there sometimes and they have Wars, Palmolive, Lider, and Florena shave creams as well as some other obscure brands.
There are also various aftershaves, among them the Florena balsam.

I was at a client downtown today, and stumbled onto this store called "Sleuth & Statesman" that carries Trumper and Proraso creams, soaps, aftershaves, as well as various straight and DE razors and a few brushes. Bought a tub of Trumper's coconut, even though it's a bit pricey ($50 CDN).

They also carry cigars, pens and other men's accessories.

Located at 130 King Street West, in the Exchange Tower, Street Level

I've got to get to Toronto Beauty and Barber Supplies. I heard they opened one on Orfus Road.

I just gave them a call to see what they have to offer. Other than the abundance of womens supplies (seems to be the case just about anywhere these days, especially in the clothing department) they seem to deal more with commercial sales.

Hi All,

I was at Starsky's last week, and yes, they do have a good selection of European shaving creams. That said, I recently ordered from Fendrihan.com and was very pleased with the quality, selection and local shipping cost and timing (1-2 days). Happy hunting...:001_rolle

Top Bottom