What's new

For those seeking to buy a Wolfman...

View attachment 1019488 View attachment 1019489 I found my new WR2 1.35 OC sitting on my chair when I arrived at the office today. It’s truly magnificent, without any flaws I can see, and SHINY. I went with the basic shiny version and, boy howdy, is it shiny! I encourage all y’all to think twice before spending the money for the EVEN MORE shiny version.

My other Wolfman is a brushed WR1 .74 OC, which is also perfect, but not as shiny, by a long shot.
Man that is really nice and also nice looking. So that's the basic polished!
That's the one I ordered on the email
Google form. It sure is nice to see your
Photos of the basic finish option. I'm at
The waiting stage put in the order on
Sept 7 now I'm just about there, one more
Email from Wolfman to go.
Oh yeah thanks for posting the photos.

For those who have placed and received order confirmation via the new email order system, is your card charged at time of order or when it ships? I assume it’s not charges until shipment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an invoice shortly after the order. I immediately paid it. My razor was shipped about a week later, as I recall. I suspect he doesn’t make the razor until the invoice is paid.

For those who have placed and received order confirmation via the new email order system, is your card charged at time of order or when it ships? I assume it’s not charges until shipment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It charged right before he's about to make your razor.

I received my first Google email order confirmation on Sept 6 at 9:50 pm ET. Anyone who’s been involved already care to share when they got their initial order in?

I received my first Google email order confirmation on Sept 6 at 9:50 pm ET. Anyone who’s been involved already care to share when they got their initial order in?
Order entry Sep 6, 2019, 8:07 PM ET
Invoiced on 18th
Shipped 24th

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any updates on from those who
Filled out the order form on Sept 7

I received the confirmation 3 days ago. I suppose my Wolfman is being made as we speak! [emoji33]

It’s the end of 2 painful years of waiting. I honestly didn’t believe that my turn will ever come. I live in Europe, so the hour difference led me to believe that anything made available on Wolfman’s website will long be gone by the time I do my morning check. The new email form is a fantastic idea!

Looking so forward to receiving it! [emoji4]

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I received the confirmation 3 days ago. I suppose my Wolfman is being made as we speak! [emoji33]

It’s the end of 2 painful years of waiting. I honestly didn’t believe that my turn will ever come. I live in Europe, so the hour difference led me to believe that anything made available on Wolfman’s website will long be gone by the time I do my morning check. The new email form is a fantastic idea!

Looking so forward to receiving it! [emoji4]

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow. Good for you. That's some dedicated waiting!

I got my confirmation just a few days ago:

"Hi James,

Thank you, I will send a Paypal invoice shortly.

Please note that today's orders will be shipped on Dec 27 or Dec 30 due to the holiday season.

Regards,
James"

He could still be working on only Sept 6 orders, who knows. I was a Sept 6 order and got my invoice Dec 10 and don't expect to receive my razor until the new year.

From the moment the invoice is paid, how long does it normally take (in average) to have it made and shipped?
I know... it depends on the options, finish, etc... 😊

Top Bottom