What's new

For those seeking to buy a Wolfman...

Check out the “Latest News” tab on the Wolfman site. He’s created an email order form that works like a charm. I bought a new WR2 about an hour ago. Congrats to James for ever upping his game...

The order form is an interesting approach. I'm guessing with better vision of the next XY number of orders he can constantly machine and finish now; rather than completing 10-15 orders in a run.

Awesome you got one! What gap did you opt for?

The order form is an interesting approach. I'm guessing with better vision of the next XY number of orders he can constantly machine and finish now; rather than completing 10-15 orders in a run.

Awesome you got one! What gap did you opt for?

The WR2 1.35 OC. I like a blade-forward razor.

Fantastic! I think you'll enjoy it. Now the fun part of waiting for it to ship :)

What's amazing to me is, as I recall from the order form, one can order up to 1.55 mm gap! I thought I loved "aggressiveness,"but that seems a bit over the top...

Thanks for the heads up, Scott! I ordered a WR2 1.05 SB around 11:00pm. If I get an invoice and actually end up with a Wolfman, I'll definitely owe you a beer!

How does one see what the different handle look like? I ordered a 'Darwin' but I have no idea what it looks like.

How does one see what the different handle look like? I ordered a 'Darwin' but I have no idea what it looks like.

upload_2019-9-7_11-11-22.jpeg

Thought about trying for a WR1 -- but honestly have no idea what gap to go for. Too many options and a very expensive way to find out what doesn't work for you.

Guess I'll stick to my new Karve for now.

Given all the publicity, the dude must have at least a couple hundred form submissions by now.
Makes me wonder how this system is going to work since he himself said he is currently in a 3-week order cycle in which he only has room to fulfil 15-20 complete razor orders.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that he's likely already taken enough orders that it'll take him a year or more to fill them. While I put in an order as well I don't consider it bought until I get a PayPal invoice and I've paid it.

If he's making 15 razors every 3 weeks then that's about 260 razors per year. I'm sure he's way over that number in orders already. Maybe the new lesser finishes will help but even then if he's able to make twice as many he's likely still taken over a years worth of orders already.

My guess is that most of the "orders" placed will be ignored. Think about it...what's stopping someone from placing multiple orders from different email addresses, PP accounts, through friends and/or family members, etc.? I don't see this becoming another waitlist. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Oh yeah, the Darwin is a terrific handle. It doesn't look nearly as grippy as it is. It's grippier than any of his other handles other than the WRH1 and possibly the WRH2, IMO.

My guess is that most of the "orders" placed will be ignored. Think about it...what's stopping someone from placing multiple orders from different email addresses, PP accounts, through friends and/or family members, etc.? I don't see this becoming another waitlist. Maybe I'm wrong though.

It seems only one person (the OP) has received an invoice so far.

Top Bottom