What's new

For Those Needing Storage

That's a nice looking choice for storage with a great price. I wonder what kind of wood is used to build it?

That looks nice, please share your impressions. I am curious if the drawers are tall enough to store bottles of ink. Thank you for sharing.

That looks nice, please share your impressions. I am curious if the drawers are tall enough to store bottles of ink. Thank you for sharing.

I wondered that too about the drawers. It looks like the top drawer is too short for a Noodler's bottle (those are the tallest ones I have), but I thought that middle drawer might work.

Looks like a Gerstner machinist's tool chest. A bit lest robust perhaps, but should work very well if one has a lot of pens and inks to store. Let us know how you like it. I wonder if it's made of a solid hard wood or if it's made of chip board or ply wood.

I wondered that too about the drawers. It looks like the top drawer is too short for a Noodler's bottle (those are the tallest ones I have), but I thought that middle drawer might work.

I inquired in a similar post over on FPN for the same item. In general the top (with lid) might hold some of the smaller 30ml & smaller bottles (seems they said there was about 2.5 to 2.75 inches of clearance). There is the one middle drawer that would hold regular bottles but not too many.

EDIT: Just checked that post; they said "3-inches clearance on top. Will fit small 30ml bottles but not the 50ml Iroshizuku types".

Last edited:
I inquired in a similar post over on FPN for the same item. In general the top (with lid) might hold some of the smaller 30ml & smaller bottles (seems they said there was about 2.5 to 2.75 inches of clearance). There is the one middle drawer that would hold regular bottles but not too many.

EDIT: Just checked that post; they said "3-inches clearance on top. Will fit small 30ml bottles but not the 50ml Iroshizuku types".

Thanks Moe. Saved me a trip to FPN over my lunch break!

Thanks Moe. Saved me a trip to FPN over my lunch break!

My pleasure. I almost pulled the trigger but I really don't "need" it. I know there's that inconvenient "need" word again. If I run to our local Costco and they have it I might not be able to resist.

Top Bottom