What's new

For the people who blaming that I don't have knowledge and create a lot of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's because you are doing something we aren't use to seeing on the forums.

You are probably going to misinterpret this as complaining but I'm trying to help you understand.
-2 cleaning threads, which could have been consolidated into 1 for better flow of information
-Couple of Aliexpress razor threads, again could have been consolidated into 1 for better flow of information
-When replying to multiple posts in a thread it's best to use the multiquote function or the @theirusername to mention users in a single post. For example instead of doing 10 separate thank you posts, a single post with @theirusername of all the users would suffice. Or simply thank you everyone.

Anyway enjoy your Techs and follow up on how they shave.
Well I got the perfect shave ever with vintage Gillette tech.

Long time reader with no post, I am a member of many forums and have never understood why any forum member complains about a post. I mean really if you had something important to do you would You be on a Forum! It's nor life or death advice, It's to gain knowledge and entertainment. I do it to relax and see what other people are thinking and doing in other countries. If you don't like a post or poster block them.
Also does your opinion mean more than another members? This is not a Mensa forum!

Long time reader with no post, I am a member of many forums and have never understood why any forum member complains about a post. I mean really if you had something important to do you would You be on a Forum! It's nor life or death advice, It's to gain knowledge and entertainment. I do it to relax and see what other people are thinking and doing in other countries. If you don't like a post or poster block them.
Also does your opinion mean more than another members? This is not a Mensa forum!
I mean I want their opinions and ideas to advice me. So I can avoid risks.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Who cares what other people - particularly the few who might be critical of you - think or have to say.

On the other hand, the forum does have a search function. Besides that, I often find it convenient and very helpful to search on Google for things such as this (leaving off the quotation marks; just click on the image below) just to see what shows up on B&B but might be missed by the B&B search function:

upload_2019-2-22_12-43-36.png

Just type any questions you might have into Google (just as I put in a question, after the "B&B:" and all sorts of information becomes available.

Here's another one, or the results, link.

It's okay to ask questions encouraged to ask good questions, but also encouraged to be helpful, and interactive other than asking questions, and fun to be around, and gentlemanly (whatever those mean); I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong nor that you should do better.

Learning this stuff is not so very easy, right?

Happy shaves,

Jim

Last edited:
Who cares what other people - particularly the few who might be critical of you - think or have to say.

On the other hand, the forum does have a search function. Besides that, I often find it convenient and very helpful to search on Google for things such as this (leaving off the quotation marks; just click on the image below) just to see what shows up on B&B but might be missed by the B&B search function:

View attachment 955572

Just type any questions you might have into Google (just as I put in a question, after the "B&B:" and all sorts of information becomes available.

Here's another one, or the results, link.

It's okay to ask questions, but also encouraged to be helpful, and interactive other than asking questions, and fun to be around, and gentlemanly (whatever those mean); I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong nor that you should do better.

Learning this stuff is not so very easy, right?

Happy shaves,

Jim
:a50::a50:

I don't understand why folks don't learn to use the "ignore" user function. click on user profile and select ignore.. so easy and you won't see threads or posts from that person

Well some people complain me that why you don't have any knowledge and why you keep making many threads for asking more data. Here are the reasons-
1. I live in Asean (Thailand) here safety razors are not common and considered as rare or even very rare.
2. No data and metallic safety razors are not available in stores.
3. Most safety razors here are made of plastics.
4. The metallic razors that selling here are Chinese knock off and low quality. Even some made in Thailand but still low quality.
So I would like to apologize and please understand me.
I will provide images of in store razors.
Note: 1 usd = Around 31 to 32 THB View attachment 955393 View attachment 955394 View attachment 955395

Illegitimi non carborundum

Wish I could affordably send you some razors. The cost is prohibitive.

Several new member recently seem to have taken advantage of the generosity of the members here. One dude acted like he couldn't find anything and wanted to be included in a SS PIF, but he/she had a Fat Boy. Hard to figure.

I've bought stuff from China. Takes forever, mostly through customs in NY. Surely. if all you want is a TECH one can be found.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Wish I could affordably send you some razors. The cost is prohibitive.

Several new member recently seem to have taken advantage of the generosity of the members here. One dude acted like he couldn't find anything and wanted to be included in a SS PIF, but he/she had a Fat Boy. Hard to figure.

I've bought stuff from China. Takes forever, mostly through customs in NY. Surely. if all you want is a TECH one can be found.
I am not asking for free vintage razors. Of course I buy them from Ebay. But before I buy them I always ask in this forum to ensure the possibility minimal risks.

I am not asking for free vintage razors. Of course I buy them from Ebay. But before I buy them I always ask in this forum to ensure the possibility minimal risks.

Good to know you are willing to buy them yourself and that you have access to eBay.

There are two razors I would recommend. The Gillette Super Speed and the Schick Krona.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm glad for my psych nurse training. This thread provides me with the chance to keep my evaluation skills intact.

Why should anyone care how or why someone posts anything on B&B that follows the rules?

Take a Xanax, and wait for the effects of the full moon to abate. Oy.

I'm glad for my psych nurse training. This thread provides me with the chance to keep my evaluation skills intact.

Why should anyone care how or why someone posts anything on B&B that follows the rules?

Take a Xanax, and wait for the effects of the full moon to abate. Oy.
We have a few old, sour, Crab apples.

Good to know you are willing to buy them yourself and that you have access to eBay.

There are two razors I would recommend. The Gillette Super Speed and the Schick Krona.[/QUOTE bought two
I bought 2 techs from Ebay one is cap damaged well I order replacement cap btw. Also the second one I order from Ebay too now I am currently shaving with it. Now I am saving money for Fatboy.

I bought 2 techs from Ebay one is cap damaged well I order replacement cap btw. Also the second one I order from Ebay too now I am currently shaving with it. Now I am saving money for Fatboy.

Sorry, can't help with adjustable types. No experience or interest.

You sir, have quickly developed RAD for vintage Gillette’s. Well done! It’s the B&B way, and you’re fitting in just fine around here!

Well some people complain me that why you don't have any knowledge and why you keep making many threads for asking more data. Here are the reasons-
1. I live in Asean (Thailand) here safety razors are not common and considered as rare or even very rare.
2. No data and metallic safety razors are not available in stores.
3. Most safety razors here are made of plastics.
4. The metallic razors that selling here are Chinese knock off and low quality. Even some made in Thailand but still low quality.
So I would like to apologize and please understand me.
I will provide images of in store razors.
Note: 1 usd = Around 31 to 32 THB View attachment 955393 View attachment 955394 View attachment 955395

That looks like a lot of stores in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom