What's new

For the love of sideburns

Do any of you gents still maintain the classic look? I’m not talking regular sideburns, i’m talking elvis-esque side burns. The kind that make all other sideburns kneel down in respect.

I’ve recently taken to this look and absolutely love it. Mine are long enough to almost touch the jawline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are about half way down my ears and trimmed/tight in summer. My oldest son looks awesome with the old style lamb chops though he doesn't sport them anymore. I told him to grow them in with his shaved bald head and he'd look sharp. Youngest keeps them long.

Saw a chart once about face shapes vs. side burns and that helped a lot.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I let my hair creep down . Then I have sideburns like Adam Cartwright. But I must get a haircut when I am

invited to a party given by my brother in law. Then no sideburns , because my sister complains.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
For years, I wore none. This year I started wearing sideburns again. About half-way down the ear and the length creeps down a little during the week.

As a young man I sported the pencil mustache and the Midge Ure style of side burn,

uvox_ure2.jpg

Since marring in 99 both have gone, but in the past few months I've decided to go with the long straight down style, SWMBOsideburns-straight-grey.jpg

reckons with my now fast, greying hair they look like good.

Currently have a beard (my daughter requested it) but when I’m “clean shaven” I have sideburns (sidies) down to 1/2 cm lower than my earlobe then angled around 3cm towards the corner of my mouth (not square cut) to form a trapezoid

Top Bottom