What's new

For the love of Ascots..

Recently purchased two, and have worn both to work. Minus the odd snigger from a good friend, ive had tons of compliments.
Loving it so far! I’ll be purchasing a few more so i have enough to rotate during the work week and I don’t have to fall back on my neckties and bowties, of which I already have quite a few.

Any other ascot aficionados?

And no..i dont work as the the bookeeper at Buckingham Palace [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Used to wear them a lot back in Germany, mostly with a Harris tweed coat and a Tattersall shirt with corduroy pants.
Liked this look, and got a lot of compliments (mostly, if not all from ladies...., so I don't care what guys would say or think).

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Are you wearing it around a collar with a pin like formal day wear or the style under an open collar?
Either way a very bold move. Clearly requiring pics.

Would love to ascots come back in a big way. My father sported them on occasion and they looked very stylish and fun. Now that I am 60+ thinking ascots would be a great alternative to a tie in less formal situations but have not pulled the trigger...yet.

Ascots are definitely out of style around here! These days most younger guys wear a pocket square more often than they wear a necktie.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Yes, clearly requiring pics.

proxy.php

For the love of a Scot.

Are you wearing it around a collar with a pin like formal day wear or the style under an open collar?
Either way a very bold move. Clearly requiring pics.

Always under the collar. I find the outside the collar look tacky. Here’s a sample pic. Ive got another black one with white polka dots. Like it much better.

proxy.php

[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom