What's new

for the bald headed guys...

several weeks ago i was outside without any protection from the sun on. I got burnt bad. I started looking for a solution to my problem. The friendly guys and gals down at the Fedora Lounge, told me a Panama hat would look fine for the business I am in. So far they are right. I am very comfortable in a hat and it is very comfortable outside in the sun, too.

I have gotten alot of compliments from the customers about the hat. Now it's you guys turn to beat me up....:001_smile

I also acquired another one ,too...so what do you think ???

full

full

there are days that I don't wear the green mask.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

I like that Panama....

Both hats look good, but I just have something for Panama's.
Perfect for casual or dressed up, especially in warm weather.

Looks like the folks at Fedora Lounge sized you up right as well.

I really got a bad scalp sunburn several years ago in Colorado,
and started wearing hats a lot. About two years ago, I got tired
of pretending I had hair (no comb-over for me), and shaved it off....
I like it, but you gotta have protection.

Be careful....You may next develop....HAD or CAD!!! :lol:

mark the shoeshine boy said:
several weeks ago i was outside without any protection from the sun on. I got burnt bad. I started looking for a solution to my problem. The friendly guys and gals down at the Fedora Lounge, told me a Panama hat would look fine for the business I am in. So far they are right. I am very comfortable in a hat and it is very comfortable outside in the sun, too.

I have gotten alot of compliments from the customers about the hat. Now it's you guys turn to beat me up....:001_smile

I also acquired another one ,too...so what do you think ???

full

full

there are days that I don't wear the green mask.....

Well...I like the hats! :lol:

Very nice and very appropriate.

Wear them with pride!

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
They look good on you, Mark, and both styles seem very suited to the shape of your head and face.

Mark,

They look very nice on you.

Like you, it took a bad burn or 2 before I decided to opt for hat-wear in the summer.

For more adventurous days, I use a Tilley Endurable. Have had it for years and it has seen many miles of use across the globe. Tilley-wearers greet each other very respectfully and knowingly whenever they meet.

http://www.tilley.com/

I like the hats. The Panama hat is cool preferred IMO for you. You can have more than one--no?

I myself am a big fan of the Tilley hats also. I have two of them--slightly different styles for different moods. I also have a fedora for the winter.

for me the key to wearing a hat with comfort and then being able to take it off is either advanced balding--or--next time you are at the barber just say "number 2 clipper cut taper the sides and back please".

MJB (aka Marc)

Top Bottom